Department of Tamil
This department was established in the year 2009. Department offers Tamil to all the UG Courses as Part I, M.Phil/Ph.D from the year 2013.
- To increase the pass % to 100 in each semester
- To improve the staff education qualification & to encourage research publication.
- To Mould the Students a good citizen through excellence in education and discipline
- To inculcate a spirit of thirst in Tamil language to encourage students to become literary personalities
- To nurture oratory and writing skills
- To encourage teaching faculty to involve in research and consultancy work to better themselves and also improve the standard of the students.
Candidates who are enrolled in the Illangalai Tamil Literature Degree class should be studying Tamil as a translator in Class XII. Priority should be given to special Tamil studies in the +2 syllabus.
- Dr.R.JAYANTHI M.A.,M,Phil.,Ph.D.,NET Assistant Professor
- M.VIJAYAKUMAR M.A, M.Phil,M.Ed Assistant Professor
- S.MOHAN M.A,M.Phil,B.Ed
- Dr.M.ANITHA M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.,NET
- P.NAGARANI M.A B.Ed M.phil
- S. SHANTHI M.A.M.Phil.(SET)
- P. PUNITHA M.A, B.Ed, M. Phil
- K.ROSELIN M.A.M.Ed.,M.Phil.(SET)
- P.BANUCHANDAR M.A,M.Phil,B.Ed, ( NET)
- M.BHUVANESWARI M.A.,M.Phil
- G.HEMALATHA M.A .M.Phil ,B.Ed
- R.SIVSANKARI M.A M.Ed M.Phil
- Dr .D. THIYAGARAJAN M.A.,BE.d.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,SET
- T.SUDAROLI M.A.,M.Ed
- Dr. K . VADIVEL M.A.,B.Ed.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,SET
UG Click here
PG Click here
M.Phil Click here