Admissions & Procedure
- Application forms for UG courses can be had from college office on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash.
- Application forms for PG courses can be had from college office on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash.
- Application forms for Research(M.Phil) courses can be had from college office on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash.
- The application dually filled in all respects should be despatched to the college office.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission (Original with 3 Photocopies).
- Statement of marks of the Qualifying Examination Passed.
- Transfer certificate.
- Community certificate
- Four passport size photographs.
Admissions & Withdrawals
- All admissions into the college are made as per the instructions given by the Periyar University and the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Application for admission into the college should be submitted only in the prescribed form available in the college office.
- Normally admissions are done only once in a year in the beginning of the academic year. Each student and her parent or guardian shall give an undertaking at the time of admission as prescribed by the college from time to time.
- Any candidate who is found to have obtained admission by false representation will be summarily dismissed with forfeiture of all fees paid.
- The students name will be struck off from the roll, if the student is absent for more than five days continuously from the date of admission or reopening of the college whichever is later.
- The semester fees shall be paid in one sum on or before but not later than the FIFTH WORKING DAY of the semester.
- Students are required to retain the receipts, duly signed by the accountant, issued to them for all fees paid.
- If a student fails to pay the fees on the fifth working day of the semester, a fine at the rate five rupees per day shall be levied.
- If a student leaves the college in the middle of any semester she cannot claim remission of any portion of the fees.
- If a student who has duly paid the fees and dues to laboratories and library leaves the college, she will be issued the Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate on submission of a written application to the principal.
- If a student leaves the college at the end of an academic year she can receive the attendance certificate required by the University if she applies for it.
- The original Transfer and Conduct Certificate submitted to the college at the time admission will not be returned to the students, and they will be retained by the college.
We Have A Friendly & Familiar Campus For You
100 Skilled Lecturers