Department of Psychology
This department was established in the year 2020.
- To understand the concepts and meaning of Psychology.
- To analyze the contribution of Indian and Western Psychologists.
- To analyze the gender stereotyping and issues of marginalized Children
- To understand the behavior of adolescents.
- To comprehend the role of social media on the development of Adolescents.
- To examine the impact of urbanization and economic change on the development of Adolescents.
- To know about the principles of growth and development.
- To know about the various theories of child development.
- To understand the role of various social agencies on child development.
- To make an awareness about the effect of biological, cultural and environmental background on child development.
- To know the impact of media on adolescent behavior.
- To know about the impact of urban culture and population density on child development.
- To know about the effects of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization on child development with special reference to India.
A pass in +2 examinations
- Dr.S.Kalaivanan, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., Head of the Department